The Blattlhof Hotel in Going is centrally located, making it the ideal base for family day trips in Tyrol. Here you can find tips for excursions in the Going and Ellmau areas, as well as in the Tyrol region and nearby Salzburg. Select a day trip from a wide range of options in stunning Tyrol, all starting out from our hotel in Going.
From the handicrafts market in Going, to a cruise on the Achensee lake, or the autumn Alpine music festival in Allmau. There’s something for everyone. Take in the beautiful sights, the cultural highlights and the inspirational, renowned natural landscape of the Wilder Kaiser region.
You can find further suggestions for day trips in Tyrol at : wilderkaiser.info.
- Cheesemakers in Wildschönau and the Erber schnapps distillery in Brixen
- Train tour from the Kundler Klamm gorge to the cheesemakers in Wildschönau
- Nostalgic tour from Jenbach to Achensee, followed by a cruise on the lake
- Lake Achensee cruise
- Rattenberg - farmhouse museum and cemetery museum in Kramsach
- Journey along the Grossglockner Hochalpenstrasse alpine road
- Day trip to Kufstein
- Sightseeing in Innsbruck
- Day trip to Salzburg
- Trip to the Salzburg Festival